Enjoying Balloon FiestaBalloon Fiesta
Balloon Fiesta begins on Saturday, Oct. 7, 2016 and runs through Sunday, Oct. 15, 2017. Each day features a Mass Ascension or special shapes launch, generally at 7 a.m., and weekend days end with evening balloon glows. Thursday, Oct. 12 is Kid's Day. General admission is $10.
Scheduled events may change due to weather, so please visit BalloonFiesta.com for complete Fiesta schedules, pilots and more.
Nativo Lodge is located only 4 miles away from Balloon Fiesta Park and is a stop on the Tour New Mexico shuttle, so traveling between the two is easy. For complete shuttle details and to reserve your ride, please visit TourNewMexico.com.
Staying at Nativo LodgeLobby Bar
Our Lobby Bar will open at 9 a.m. with a Bloody Mary bar through noon every day.
Happy Hour specials will be offered daily.
Breakfast & Dinner
Our Spirit Winds Cafe will serve breakfast from 5 a.m. to 10 a.m.
Grab-and-go burritos may be purchased beginning at 4 a.m.
Dinner will be offered from 3 p.m. to 10 p.m. Thurs.-Sun., and from 5 p.m. to 10 p.m. Mon.-Wed. We are featuring a special Native Feast dinner menu Mon. through Wed. evenings!
Refreshments Offered Throughout the Day
Catching all the fun and action during Balloon Fiesta can make for a busy stay! We're offering a variety of refreshments each day between 4 a.m. and 11 p.m. so you can enjoy coffee, hot chocolate, tea and biscochitos all day!
Artist Guest Rooms
Have you stayed in our newest Artist Guest Rooms?
- Duane Koyawena (Loma Qatsi - A Good Life)
- Orlando Allison (Night Dance (Angk'wa))
- Mateo Romero (Painting the Underworld Sky)
- Del Curfman (Apsaalooke')
- Warren Montoya (Sustenance)
- Jay Smiley (Winds of Change)
- Andrea Vargas-Mendoza (Mountain Flower)
- Alexis Estes (Mitakuye Oasin)
- Garrett Etsitty (Essence of Life)
- Joeseph Arnoux (Reflection Infinite)
- Lynnette Haozous (Sunrise Blessings)
- Cloudface (Arrival/Departure)