- Do I need a credit card to make a hotel room reservation?
Yes, we do require a credit card to secure your room booking but we will not charge your card until your arrival unless otherwise stated.
- What is the reservations cancellation policy? Is there an early departure fee?
Room reservations may be canceled up to 24 hours prior to arrival (unless otherwise stated on specials and packages). Our early departure fee is the first night room charge plus all applicable taxes.
- What are the taxes for a hotel stay?
Rates are subject to taxes including Albuquerque Lodgers' Tax of 5% and the NM Gross Receipts Tax of 8.3125%. (Tax rate subject to change.)
- How do I make reservations for a group (family reunion, club, etc.)?
Call our reservations department at 1-866-505-7829 to make group reservations, or book online with your special code or group code provided by the group. If you are looking to book a group with a special rate please contact our sales department at 505-798-4356 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- How do I modify or cancel my reservation?
To cancel or modify the reservation please call Nativo at 505-798-4300 or 1-866-505-7829.
- I forgot/lost my confirmation number. How do I find it?
Please call Nativo Lodge’s reservations department at1-866-505-7829 for any Albuquerque, NM accommodations inquiries.
- Is there a minimum age requirement to make a reservation or check in to the hotel?
Guests must be at least 21 to make a reservation or check in or have an active military ID if under 21.
- How do I make a special request regarding my stay?
Please click the link within the confirmation email that says "Special Request" or call hotel directly at 505-798-4300 or 1-866-505-7829.
- I have questions about my bill. Who do I contact?
Please call Nativo Lodge at 1-866-505-7829 or 505-798-4300 and ask for the front desk or accounting.
- What is check in and check out time?
Check in time is 4 p.m. and checkout is at 12 p.m. (noon)
- Does the hotel have complimentary WiFi access?
Yes, we offer complimentary wireless internet access throughout the hotel.
- Is there a business center?
Yes, we have a business center with computer access.
- How do I print out a document from my computer at the hotel?
You can print out documents by contacting the front desk or accessing the business center.
- Can you help me check-in for a departing flight the day before?
We're happy to help you check-in and print boarding passes for your flight at the front desk.
- Does this hotel accept pets?
Nativo Lodge is a dog-friendly hotel and welcomes dogs up to 50 lbs at the property. No other pets are permitted. There is a $35 pet fee per stay. Please contact Nativo Lodge at 1-866-505-7829 with any questions. Dog-friendly packages are also available. Please visit our Specials & Packages page for additional information.
- Where can I walk my dog?
Nativo Lodge has grassy areas around the hotel and is near a city park.
- Does the hotel have a pool?
We have an indoor/outdoor pool that connects and is open year-round.
- Do you offer connecting rooms?
We have some connecting rooms available. For reservations please call us at 1-866-505-7829 or 505-798-4300.
- Does the hotel offer roll-away beds? How do I reserve them?
We have a limited number of roll-away beds for a $15 charge. Please reserve in advance.
- Do you have coffee makers, refrigerators or microwaves available in the rooms? Is there a fee for these?
We offer Keurig coffee makers in all of our guest-rooms. Our King Deluxe and Mountain Deluxe rooms include refrigerators and microwaves. They may be requested for other room types for an additional fee.
- How do I find out about events at the hotel?
Visit us on Facebook or Instragram to see what's happening during your visit and to learn more about Albuquerque, NM events.
- How many people can stay in a room?
Occupancy may vary depending on room type and rollaways.
- Do you allow smoking in the hotel or guest rooms?
We do not permit smoking inside the hotel.
- Do you offer ADA wheelchair accessible rooms?
We do. Please specify your need for an ADA wheelchair accessible room when making your reservation.
- What are directions to the hotel and the cross streets?
We're located just off of I-25 at the cross streets of San Mateo Blvd. and Pan American Freeway. See our Location Info for more details.
- Does the hotel have a shuttle?
No, Nativo Lodge does not have a shuttle.
- Do you have onsite parking? Is there a parking fee?
We offer complimentary on-site parking at Nativo Lodge.
- How far is the hotel from the airport?
We are just 10 miles (about 12 minutes) from the Albuquerque International Sunport (airport). Take I-25 North, which is the most direct route to take from the airport the hotel.
- What public transportation options are available in the city?
ABQ Ride is the city's public transportation system. The New Mexico Rail Runner Express is a commuter train to Santa Fe. Taxi service in Albuquerque is called on the phone to arrange pick-ups.
- What is the weather like?
Albuquerque is located in the high desert. It is not as hot as Arizona, nor as humid as Texas. Days are warm and dry, followed by cool desert nights. We get very little rain and when it does rain it often clears up quickly. July is the warmest month and January is the coolest.
- What should I pack?
Our low humidity and high altitude means you'll need to stay hydrated when visiting and we recommend you bring along sunscreen, lotion and lip balm. Don't forget to drink lots of water to stay hydrated throughout your visit.