Hotel Reservations | Hotel Information | Transportation/Directions
City Information | Meetings/Events/Weddings | Dining & Nightlife
- Do I need a credit card to make a hotel room reservation?
Yes, we do require a credit card to secure your room booking but we will not charge your card until your visit.
- What is the reservations cancellation policy? Is there an early departure fee?
Room reservations may be canceled up to 24 hours prior to arrival (unless otherwise stated on specials and packages). Our early departure fee is the first night room charge plus tax.
- What are the taxes for a hotel stay?
Rates are subject to taxes including Albuquerque Lodgers' Tax of 5% and the NM Gross Receipts Tax of 8.3125%. (Tax rate subject to change).
- How do I make reservations for a group (family reunion, club, etc.)?
Call our reservations department at 1-866-505-7829 to make group reservations, or book online with your special code or group code provided by the group. If you are looking to book a group with a special rate please contact our sales department at 505-798-4353.
- How do I modify or cancel my reservation?
To cancel or modify the reservation please call Nativo at 505-798-4300 or 1-866-505-7829.
- I forgot/lost my confirmation number. How do I find it?
Please call Nativo Lodge’s reservations department at1-866-505-7829 for any Albuquerque, NM accommodations inquiries.
- Is there a minimum age requirement to make a reservation?
Guests must be at least 21 to make a reservation or have an active military ID if under 21.
- How do I make a special request regarding my stay?
Please click the link within the confirmation email that says "Special Request" or call hotel directly at 505-798-4300 or 1-866-505-7829.
- I have questions about my bill. Who do I contact?
Please call Nativo Lodge at 1-866-505-7829 or 505-798-4300 and ask for the front desk or accounting.
- What is check in and check out time?
Check in time is 3 p.m. and checkout is at 12 p.m. (noon)
- Does the hotel have free WiFi internet access? How do I connect?
Yes, all Heritage Hotels & Resorts hotels offer complimentary wireless internet access. To connect to our WiFi system simply select the network titled “Nativo Lodge” from your WiFi access port. Our WiFi does not require a login.
- Is there a business center?
Yes, we have a business center with computer access available for a fee.
- How do I print out a document from my computer at the hotel?
You can print out documents by contacting the front desk or accessing the business center.
- Can you help me check-in for a departing flight the day before?
We're happy to help you check-in and print boarding passes for your flight at the front desk.
- What amenities do your hotels have?
We offer a variety of hotel amenities. For more details please see our Amenities Page.
- Does this hotel accept pets?
Yes, our pet-friendly hotel in Albuquerque welcomes pets under 50 pounds at our property. There is a $25 pet deposit required for pet stays or you can book our special Pet Package today!
- Where can I walk my pet?
Nativo Lodge has grassy areas around the hotel and there is a lovely city park a few blocks up the street.
- I want flowers, chocolates, champagne, wine or gifts sent to the room. How do I do this?
Please call Nativo Lodge at 1-866-505-7829 or 505-798-4300.
- Does the hotel have a place to exercise? What equipment is available and what are the hours?
We have a workout room that is open from 5 a.m. to 10 p.m. daily. It features a treadmill, elliptical trainer and bike.
- Does the hotel have a pool?
We have an indoor/outdoor pool that connects and is open year-round from 5 a.m.-10 p.m.
- Do you offer connecting rooms?
We have some connecting rooms available. For reservations please call us at 1-866-505-7829 or 505-798-4300.
- Does the hotel offer roll-away beds? How do I reserve them?
We have some roll-away beds available for a $15 charge, so please make advance reservations to reserve these.
- Do you have coffee makers, refrigerators or microwaves available in the rooms? Is there a fee for these?
We offer coffee makers in all of our guest-rooms. Refrigerators and microwaves are available in our suites.
- How do I find out about events at the hotel?
Visit our Facebook Page to see what's happening during your visit and to learn more about Albuquerque, NM events.
- How many people can stay in a room?
We allow up to two people in our king rooms and up to four people in our double rooms.
- Do you allow smoking on the property or in the rooms?
We are a non-smoking property and do not permit smoking in the rooms.
- Do you offer ADA wheelchair accessible rooms?
We do. Please specify your need for an ADA wheelchair accessible room when making your reservation.
- How can I leave feedback after my stay?
- What are directions to the hotel and the cross streets?
We're located at the cross streets of San Mateo Blvd. and Pan American Freeway. See our Location Info for more details.
- Does the hotel have a shuttle?
No, Nativo Lodge does not have a shuttle.
- Do you have onsite parking? Is there a parking fee?
We offer free on-site parking at Nativo Lodge.
- How far is the hotel from the airport?
We are just 10 miles (about 12 minutes) from the Albuquerque International Sunport (airport). Take I-25 North which is the most direct route to take from the airport the hotel.
- What public transportation options are available in the city?
ABQ Ride is the city's public transportation system. The New Mexico Rail Runner Express is a commuter train to Santa Fe. Taxi service in Albuquerque is called on the phone to arrange pick-ups.
- What is the weather like?
Albuquerque is located in the high desert. It is not as hot as Arizona, nor as humid as Texas. Days are warm and dry, followed by cool desert nights. We get very little rain and when it does rain it often clears up quickly. July is the warmest month and January is the coolest, with August being the wettest month.
- What should I wear when visiting?
Albuquerque is a casual town and even the fanciest restaurants will accept patrons in business-casual attire. In general, during the summer months, dress for comfort for the activities you are planning and bring a light sweater or jacket for the evenings. It can get cool even in the summer months. Winters run colder, so be sure to bring something warm to wear. If you are planning on going to the mountains, remember temperatures drop considerably at higher altitudes.
- What should I pack?
Our low humidity and high altitude means you'll need to stay hydrated when visiting and we recommend you bring along sunscreen, lotion and lip balm. Don't forget to drink lots of water to stay hydrated throughout your visit.
- What are the nearby attractions and things to do?
Nativo Lodge is located near many major tourist attractions in Albuquerque such as Cliff’s Amusement Park, Balloon Fiesta Park and the Sandia Mountains. There is no better location at which to stay when visiting Albuquerque.
- How to I get a quote for a meeting, event or wedding?
Contact our friendly sales department at 505-798-4353, email email@example.com or complete our RFP Form. See our Meetings & Weddings Page for more info.
- Do you offer special group rates?
Yes, we offer specials for groups. Contact our friendly sales department at 505-798-4353, email firstname.lastname@example.org or complete our RFP Form.
- How many people can fit for a meeting or wedding at this hotel?
Nativo Lodge has a variety of meeting spaces to accommodate functions of various sizes depending on the set of the room. We can accommodate groups from 10 to 255 guests in our meeting rooms - with a total hotel seating capacity of 510.
- Do you have a wedding chapel or place for wedding ceremony onsite?
No, we do not have a wedding chapel on site but can accommodate wedding ceremonies in our meeting rooms, on our Mezzanine or by our teepee and pool outside. Contact our friendly sales department at 505-798-4353 or email email@example.com.
- Does the hotel have a restaurant and/or bar? When is it open?
The hotel has one on-site lobby bar. For additional details see our Dining and Nightlife Page.
- Does the hotel offer room service? What are the hours?
We do not offer room service at this time.
What if you have more questions?
If you have any other asked questions about Albuquerque or the hotel, please call us at 505-798-4300 or email us at NativoRes@hhandr.com and we will be happy to help. You can also visit our Contact Us page for more information.