Conveniently located adjacent to Interstate 25 in north central Albuquerque, Nativo Lodge is an ideal location for easy access to the many attractions offered by the Duke City and the Land of Enchantment. With plenty of free parking, few Albuquerque hotel locations are as convenient to nearby attractions such as the Sandia Peak Tramway and Balloon Fiesta Park with its Anderson Abruzzo International Hot Air Balloon Museum. Easily accessible from the airport and close to the Journal Center and a number of major city businesses, the Nativo Lodge hotel is perfectly situated for your visit, whether business or pleasure.
Distances to Nearby Transportation in Albuquerque
- Albuquerque International Sunport (airport) - 10 miles
- New Mexico Rail Runner Express (train to Santa Fe) - 5 miles
- Greyhound Bus Station - 6 miles
- Amtrak Train Station - 6 miles
- ABQ Ride (City of Albuquerque bus system) - 0.5 miles
Directions to Nativo Lodge from the South -
Take I-25 North to exit 230, toward San Mateo Blvd/Osuna Road. Merge onto Pan American Frontage Road North, 0.4 miles. Turn right onto Harper Drive, 335 feet. Take your first right onto Pan American NE.