NATIVO LODGE NEWS AND MEDIA COVERAGEWe're glad that others are sharing the word about what we have to offer at our New Mexico hotels and resorts, and right here at Nativo Lodge, and we want to share their news with you.
For the latest updates on what’s new, connect with us on:
Facebook, Twitter, Flickr, YouTube, Blog, Pinterest, Google Plus
Featured Nativo Lodge and Albuquerque News
41 Mini Family Vacations That Won’t Break the Bank
Why you'll love it: As the hot air balloon capital of the world, the skies of Albuquerque are always filled with colorful inspiration for kids with a love for things that fly. Kids will really enjoy a ride on the Sandia Peak Aerial Tramway—North America's longest double-reversible aerial tramway—that travels to the top of the 10,378-foot Sandia Peak. (Kids under 5 are free; be sure to print out the $5 coupon from the website for you.) And exploring the ABQ BioPark, a unique environmental museum comprised of an aquarium, botanic garden, and zoo is always a hit too, as is the free fishing lakes at Tingley Beach. Budget tips: Summerfest is a series of free community events featuring live music, children's activities, climbing walls, a craft beer garden, food trucks, and vendors selling local, handcrafted goods. Where to stay: The Nativo Lodge offers a pool to cool off in and creatively decorated rooms, including the #1NDN which offers two tented beds, sure to be a kid favorite; rates start at $81 per night.
Read full story.
An Artisanal Visit in Albuquerque
Nativo Lodge, part of the Heritage Hotels and Resorts family (like Hotel Chaco), is a cool budget hotel with rates starting at $76 USD per night. With a shaman statue in the lobby, Nativo has an important story to tell. The hotel donates money to local causes and recently invited New Mexican artists to design 36 of its rooms. Each is original and different and guests can choose the room with their favorite design when booking.
Click here to read full article.
- Hip Latina: Nanibah Chacon Uses Her Art to Point Out Injustices Against Women of Color
- Reader's Digest: 22 Mini Family Vacations That Won’t Break the Bank
- PRWeb: Nativo Lodge Introduces New Set of Guestrooms Transformed into Works of Art by Native American Contemporary Artists
- World Property Journal: Top 5 Artsiest Hotels in America Revealed
- Travel Channel: 10 Inspiring Hotels That Bring Street Art Inside
- More Than Turquoise: A Must Stay in Albuquerque
- The Irish Sun: America’s Route 66 makes for an epic, life-changing road trip
- Only in Your State: Each Room Of This Entrancing Hotel In New Mexico Is A Work Of Art
- Where Event: Joseph Arnoux + Art Show at Nativo Lodge
- The Manual: There’s More Thank Just ‘Breaking Bad” in Albuquerque, New Mexico
- Smart Meetings: Major Meeting Venues
- Indian Country Today: Each Night A Masterpiece: 24 Native Artists Design One Room Each at Elite Lodge
- Edmond Sun: Heritage Hotels Offer Old World Charm and Modern Conveniences
- Smart Meetings: Major Meeting Venues: Albuquerque and Santa Fe
- Shermans Travel: From Budget to Splurge: Art Hotel
- Luxe Getaways: Top 3 LGBT-Friendly Travel Destinations this Season
- Graffiti Brains: Nativo Lodge: Culturally Rich Ambiance
- Albuquerque Business First: 5 Things You Need to Know Today, and a Unique ABQ Hotel Catches Travel Blog’s Eye
- New Mexico Hospitality: Winners of the Top HAT Awards Gala
- HostoniaMag.com: Direct Flight of the Week: Albuquerque
- Smart Meetings: Land of Artistic Enchantment in Albuquerque
- Huffington Post: 10 Up & Coming U.S cities to Visit Now (Also seen in Refinery29)
- Native News Online: IAIA Aulumni to Create Artist Rooms for Nativo Lodge
- KOAT: Hotel becomes work of art
- Albuquerque Journal: Native Painters Transform Hotel Rooms with Large Scale Art (Also seen in the Housten Chronical, Maimi Herald, San Fransisco Chronicle, Denver Post, Washington Times, San Diego Union Tribune, San Antonio Express News and Toronto Sun
- New York Times: Native American Art Hotel
- KRQE News 13: Native American Contemporary Artists Transform Hotel Rooms
- Vist Albuquerque: Balloon Fiesta Sweepstakes