NATIVO LODGE NEWS AND MEDIA COVERAGEWe're glad that others are sharing the word about what we have to offer at our New Mexico hotels and resorts, and right here at Nativo Lodge, and we want to share their news with you. For the latest updates on what’s new, connect with us on Facebook, Instagram Twitter, Flickr, YouTube, Blog, Pinterest and Google Plus.
Featured Nativo Lodge and Albuquerque News
The 10 Best 2019 Budget Travel Destinations
Hotels like the Nativo Lodge offer rooms starting at $110, or $145 for rooms that were individually painted by Native American artists. And let’s not forget Albuquerque is a major Route 66 stop. A self-guided tour directs you to downtown and historic Old Town, the KiMo Theatre, Nob Hill and the University of New Mexico. Read full story.
Why you'll love it: As the hot air balloon capital of the world, the skies of Albuquerque are always filled with colorful inspiration for kids with a love for things that fly. Kids will really enjoy a ride on the Sandia Peak Aerial Tramway—North America's longest double-reversible aerial tramway—that travels to the top of the 10,378-foot Sandia Peak. (Kids under 5 are free; be sure to print out the $5 coupon from the website for you). Read full story.
- Travel Pulse: An Artisanal Visit in Albuquerque
- Hip Latina: Nanibah Chacon Uses Her Art to Point Out Injustices Against Women of Color
- Reader's Digest: 22 Mini Family Vacations That Won’t Break the Bank
- PRWeb: Nativo Lodge Introduces New Set of Guestrooms Transformed into Works of Art by Native American Contemporary Artists
- World Property Journal: Top 5 Artsiest Hotels in America Revealed
- Travel Channel: 10 Inspiring Hotels That Bring Street Art Inside
- More Than Turquoise: A Must Stay in Albuquerque
- The Irish Sun: America’s Route 66 makes for an epic, life-changing road trip
- Only in Your State: Each Room Of This Entrancing Hotel In New Mexico Is A Work Of Art
- Where Event: Joseph Arnoux + Art Show at Nativo Lodge