Unique Accommodations in AlbuquerqueWithin each of our beautifully appointed hotel rooms in Albuquerque, you will find a tasteful blend of authentic Southwestern style and thoroughly contemporary amenities. Each of these Albuquerque, NM hotel rooms feature contemporary and historical Native American art and artifacts as well as luxurious custom furnishings.
Hotels with pools in Albuquerque are especially attractive, given the city's desert surroundings, and we have both an indoor/outdoor pool and a whirlpool for your enjoyment. In addition to being an Albuquerque hotel with swimming pools, we are also among the hotels with WiFi. There are a number of additional features and amenities that we offer at our Albuquerque boutique hotel.
- Free WiFi Internet
- Private balconies for all rooms
- Mountain or city view rooms available
- Indoor/Outdoor Year-Round Pool
- Refrigerators available by request
- Entirely non-smoking property
- Business center
- Dry cleaning service
- Coffee and tea maker
- Iron and ironing board
- 24-hour Front Desk
- Wake-up calls
- Free parking on site
- Pet-friendly hotel
All of our rooms feature a host of additional pleasing touches, including stylish Native American decor and a private balcony with city or mountain views.
Deluxe King RoomThe Nativo Lodge Deluxe King Room naturally features one king bed. Learn more.
The Nativo Lodge Mountain Room features one king bed or two double beds with balcony views of the Sandia Mountains. Learn more.
Traditional RoomThe Nativo Lodge Traditional Rooms feature either one king bed or two double beds. Learn more.
Junior SuiteWhen you need more space, our generous Junior Suites mix the best of modern amenities with historic Native American charm. Learn more.
Mountain Junior Suite
Our Mountain Junior Suite offers great space, luxury amenities, and authentic Native American charm. Learn more.
Presidential SuiteA unique guest room, our Nativo Presidential Suite, features a large living area complete with kitchenette. Learn more.
Explore our Individual Artist Rooms:
- Hózhó by Rhett Lynch
- Keeva by Ehren Kee Natay
- Question: (material) culture by Heidi K. Brandow
- Creation at Dawn by Nanibah Chacon
- Love Movement by Jaque Fragua
- Directed by Rose B. Simpson
- All Direction Protection Randy Barton
- Sunset's Reflection by Michelle Lowden
- The Gift of a New Dawn by Estella Loretto
- Blue Day, Visit to the Pueblo by Geraldine Tso
- #1NDN by Ishkoten Dougi
- New Seasons by Peterson Yazzi
- Arrival/Departure by Cloudface
- Night Dance (Angk'wa) by Orlando Allison
- Loma Qatsi - A Good Life by Duane Koyawena
- Painting the Underworld Sky by Mateo Romero
- Apsaalooke' by Del Curfman
- Sustenance by Warren Montoya
- Winds of Change by Jay Smiley
- Mountain Flower by Andrea Vargas-Mendoza
- Mitakuye Oasin by Alexis Estes
- Essence of Life by Garret Etsitty
- Reflection Infinite by Joeseph Arnoux
- Sunrise Blessings by Lynnette Haozous